In the current era, there is an app for everything from games, to task order, heart rate monitoring, to spying on couples! All this led to the fact that sales of smartphones and tablets exceeded sales of personal computers by more than 3 times, which indicates the great importance that these modern devices have become; There are many people who have experienced their first experience in the world of the Internet via smartphones, not computers.
In the current era, everything from games to task ordering, heartbeat monitoring, and even spying on couples has an app for everything! All this led to the fact that sales of smartphones and tablets exceeded sales of personal computers by more than 3 times, which indicates the great importance that these modern devices have become; There are many people who have experienced their first experience in the world of the Internet via smartphones, not computers.
As a result, it has become imperative for everyone trying to develop their business and services in the Internet field to put smart phone applications among their priorities. When creating any application, a number of important aspects must be taken into account, such as the idea, design and promotion, taking into account the difference between the application and traditional computer software. To talk about the most important requirements for smartphone application innovation, here are the tips shared by Diego Miller, entrepreneur and co-founder of Livra.
Here are 8 tips and tricks provided by Miller to follow when creating a new smartphone app
1. Create a unique product: The best types of applications only have one task, but do them excellently. Therefore, it is important for the app to be innovative, effectively solve a problem, or be a source of entertainment for the user. And don’t forget to improve its design in terms of: the visuals, and to suit the user’s preferences. If the app is unique it will make everything else easy.
2. Make the application easy to spread: Make sure that there is a feature in your application that allows users to invite their friends to try it, in order to quickly expand the user base.
3. Don’t forget Android phones: For most people, the iPhone was the first device to lead them to the world of smartphones and applications, but Android phones now dominate more than 50% of the market. So start with iPhone apps, but don’t forget to make them suitable for Android phones as well.
4. Don’t neglect the small markets: everyone wants its app to be the most popular and popular on a global scale. However, it is sometimes easier to target smaller markets such as: Latin America or Asia; The likelihood that you will reach fame in these markets is twice as likely to be successful in the global market, and smaller markets are also less expensive.
5. Promotion is essential: make sure to allocate part of your budget for advertising purposes; It is very important to attract a wave of users to try and evaluate the application, before continuing with the promotion campaign.
6. Leave it to the experts: Telephone merchandising service providers operate in a complex and piecemeal fashion. So, it is very difficult to determine the nature of these services that you have purchased for your application. So, Miller recommends paying only the app’s installation fee.
7. Follow up and evaluate everything: Use the follow-up tools to evaluate how your application works, how people use it, how users access it, and which sources are best for customers to infer from this or that application.
8. Make the application free: For application users, there is a very big difference between a free and a non-free application, even if its cost is less than one dollar; You can profit from your application by selling various services and additional features within it, but you have to make it free to entice users and push them to try it.
Application development is not an easy task, but it is very important to develop your online business, and make it sustainable. It is true that Diego’s advice can help your app reach global fame, but that doesn’t excuse you from having to come up with your own basic idea.